Join us in Chicago!
YLD Events at the ABA Midyear Meeting
February 6 – 8, 2014
The schedule is packed will events to help you grow your practice, take your next career move, and make a difference in your community and the legal profession.
Programs and activities include:
- DOMA Overruled: Implications for Health Care Plans and Other Employee Benefits
- Anatomy of ADR
- Trial Tips and Preserving Appeals
- Protecting the Rights of Students and Student Organizations in Public Schools
- Going Solo
- Tips for Conducting a Successful Job Search
- The Assembly, where issues of importance to young lawyers and the profession are debated and voted on.
- The Dinner Dance at U.S. Cellular Field – Home of the Chicago White Sox ($95 before February 6 / $150 onsite).
- The New Partner Conference – a must-attend event for lawyers who recently made partner or are on the partner track (Advance tickets are $300 for ABA members/$350 for non-Members before February 6 / $400 onsite).
YLD Headquarters: The Swissôtel
Visit www.ambar.org/yldmidyear for details.